Celebrate St Patrickâ€™s Day in style with your Greek and Irish friends at the Greek-Irish Societyâ€™s St Patrickâ€™s Day ball on Saturday, 18 March, at 7.30pm at the Hotel Grande Bretagne in Athens.
The cost of tickets remains the same as last year:
â‚¬60 for fully paid-up members (see note below)
â‚¬75 for non-members
Included in that price is an amazing dinner, all the wine and beer you can handle, traditional and contemporary Irish entertainment, a disco, and lots, lots more fun!
Guests will be seated at tables of 10 or 12.
Tickets are available from Catherine Aylward in the Irish Embassy (see number below), from next week at the Irish pubs in Athens (the James Joyce Irish Pub, Molly Malone’s Irish Pub, O’Connell’s Irish Pub) or the following committee members:
- President: Eileen Morfoniou (693 616 6017)
- Vice-President: Gillian Efremiadis (694 493 7060)
- Secretary: Tom Russell
- Treasurer: Catherine Aylward (690 966 6641)
- Membership secretaries: Ann Davis (697 342 0480) and Jan Papagalou
- Sponsorship: Terry Corridan (693 239 3569)
- Gerry Tiropolis (694 221 3129)
The menu and other details will be included in a subsequent flyer.
As itâ€™s the best party in town, demand is always high for this event. So, avoid disappointment and book your place now by contacting any committee member or by emailing us at email@example.com.