The ticket price per person remains the same as last year: €55 for fully paid-up GIS members and €75 for non-members. That ticket includes a sumptuous meal (menu to be announced shortly), open bar, a performance of Irish dancing by Mary Kate Sheehan and live music by The Swingin’ Cats and Plump with some surprises and lots of lots of fun.
Again this year we are offering companies the option of a corporate table (for 12 guests) for €1,000 in return for:
* Company logo in sponsorship materials
* Priority seating
How to book
Tickets/tables must be booked directly from the society and paid for in advance by bank transfer by taking the following steps:
1. Email us at indicating how many tickets you want, the names of your guests, menu preferences, corporate/individual etc. We will then set the required number of aside and inform you of the total cost of the tickets.
2. Pay via internet banking or via your local Eurobank branch.
Account name: Greek-Irish Society
Account no: 0026.0010.42.0101770255
3. Email the confirmation of payment (which you can save as a pdf or print and scan/photograph etc).
4. You will then receive an email confirming all the details of your booking, which you can print out or present on your phone upon arrival at the event.